Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Sitting in the Blacksburg Quiznos is a seated patron dancing with her arms to the beat of "No Baby You Ain't Seen Nu-nu-nuthin' yet", pointing towards her husband's face as she laughs. I can't see him, but I imagine he rolls his eyes at her silliness the same way my husband rolls his eyes at me when I pull such shenanigans. I like her. I smile. I figure now is the time to follow through on my idea of a Real Estate Blog. And it begins to rain.
So, even though the entertaining lady in her Payless business woman shoes has left, I must sit and wait out the rain, even though I'm illegally parked as a BB&T banking customer and not as the salad-with the scrumptious bread- seeker that I truly am. Oh rain. How I rue the day in my prepubescent years that my hair changed from silk to cork screw. But, I digress. This blog is not so much about the efforts I go to to tame my hair or how my six year old looks at a picture of me and my hubby when we were 17 & 18 and says, "Mom, I'm surprised Doug even liked you then, your hair looked terrible!" Well, I'm sorry if this guy




had to pay his hard earned money for the same hair God and Nice & Easy gave me in 93.

And I'm sorry if my new blog had to start out with a story about my hair and Quiznos. Besides-having hair that requires 400 degree heat to tame is riveting, I'm sure. But what I really want to share with you is who I am so that should you choose to spend a whole entire day in and out of my big huge bus, I mean car, looking at houses with me, you won't feel like you've been picked up by a total stranger. I've had a couple of clients who have shared their blogs with me and it has been so awesome being able to read all about them and knowing so many fun things about them before we even met in person. I plan to share with you a little of my ramblings along with some of the things in Real Estate news, area news, and personal randomness as I see fit. I hope you enjoy! (And ps, to my 5:30 client today, forgive me if my hair looks like I just got out of bed... I had to make a mad dash for it through the parking lot... the umbrella left in the back of my car was of no help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment